Nave's Topical Bible
The following is the results of your search for Manasseh.
|Easton's Bible Dictionary|
|Torrey's Topical Textbook|
- 1. Son of Joseph and Asenath
(Genesis 41:50,51; 46:20)
- 2. Tribe of
- Descendants of Joseph
- (The two sons of Joseph, Ephraim and Manasseh, were reckoned
equally among the primogenitors of the twelve tribes (taking the places of Joseph and Levi))
- Join the other eastern tribes in erecting a monument to testify to the unity of all Israel
- Misunderstood .Make satisfactory explanation
- See ISRAEL, TRIBES OF
- 3. (MOSES, R. V.) Father of Gershom
- 4. King of Judah
- 5. Two Jews who put away (divorced) their Gentile wives after
the captivity(Ezra 10:30,33)
More From ChristiansUnite...
About Us |
ChristiansUnite.com Site Map |
Statement of Beliefs
Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the