Nave's Topical Bible
The following is the results of your search for Joshua.
- 1. Also called JEHOSHUA, and JEHOSHUAH, and OSHEA
- His life miraculously preserved when he made a favorable report about the land
- Renews circumcision of the children of Israel; re-establishes the Passover; has a vision of the angel of God
- The kings of the six nations of the Canaanites band together against him
- The six kings make war upon the Gibeonites; are defeated and killed
- List of the kings whom Joshua struck down
- Sets apart several cities of refuge
- Survives the Israelites who refused to enter the promised land
- Military genius of, as exhibited .At the defeat of the Amalekites
- 2.An Israelite
(1 Samuel 6:14,18)
- 3. A governor of Jerusalem
(2 Kings 23:8)
- 4. Also called JESHUA
- The high priest of the captivity
More From ChristiansUnite...
About Us |
ChristiansUnite.com Site Map |
Statement of Beliefs
Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the