Nave's Topical Bible
The following is the results of your search for Jeremiah.
- 1. Of Libnah, grandfather of Jehoahaz
(2 Kings 23:31; 24:18; Jeremiah 52:1)
- 2. A chief of Manasseh
(1 Chronicles 5:24)
- 3. An Israelite who joined David at Ziklag
(1 Chronicles 12:4)
- 4. Two Gadites who joined David at Ziklag
(1 Chronicles 12:10,13)
- 5. The prophet
- Pashur, the governor of the temple, scourges and casts him into prison
- His melancholy and complaints against God, in consequence of persecution
- Ebed-melech, the Egyptian, intercedes to the king for him, and secures his release
- Book of the prophecies of, delivered to Seraiah, with a charge from Jeremiah
More From ChristiansUnite...
About Us |
ChristiansUnite.com Site Map |
Statement of Beliefs
Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the