Nave's Topical Bible
The following is the results of your search for Gilgal.
- 1. Place of the first encampment of the Israelites west of the
Jordan River(Joshua 4:19; 9:6; 10:6,43; 14:6)
- Monument erected in, to commemorate the passage across the Jordan River by the people of Israel
- A judgment seat, where Israel, in that district, came to be judged by Samuel
(1 Samuel 7:16)
- Tribe of Judah assembles at, to proceed to the east side of the Jordan River to conduct King David back after the defeat of Absalom
(2 Samuel 19:14,15,40-43)
- 2. A royal city in Canaan
More From ChristiansUnite...
About Us |
ChristiansUnite.com Site Map |
Statement of Beliefs
Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the